LOS ANGELES, CA, APRIL 6, 2022
– Brian Brase, co-organizer of The People’s Convoy, will be a Keynote Speaker at Defeat the Mandates Coast to Coast this Sunday at Grand Park in Los Angeles, CA.
Brase will also be joined by his co-organizer, Mike Landis, along with the rest of the truckers who will park several of their trucks at Grand Park (the rest of the trucks will be parked off-property). Brase will share stories and offer their political and cultural observations from the Convoy’s cross-country trip to the nation’s capital where they made new friends and met with numerous lawmakers and administrative staff.
Firefighters, law enforcement, federal workers, labor, artists, schoolteachers, doctors, nurses, and thousands of Los Angeles residents will raise their voices with the message: Do not comply!
Frustration from Los Angeles residents and parents has reached a boiling point as Los Angeles Unified School District continues to enforce the indoor mask-wearing mandate at campuses with no end date despite being lifted at most other schools statewide.
And as Governor Newsom eases up on mask restrictions, eight highly controversial, draconian bills are being pushed in the State House by Democratic legislators. They include:
- SB 871 – would require all children 0-17 to get the COVID -19 vaccine to attend childcare or school potentially without FDA approval. That bill also takes away any personal or religious belief exemptions,
- SB 866 – would allow kids 12-17 to get the COVID-19 vaccine without parental consent,
- SB 1464 – would force law enforcement officials to enforce public health orders,
- AB 2098 – would reclassify the sharing of COVID-19 “misinformation” by doctors and surgeons as unprofessional conduct that would result in disciplinary actions; and
- AB 1993 – would require all CA employers to require the COVID-19 Vaccine to work in the state, including independent contractors. And big penalties for companies who do not enforce it.
The event follows the highly successful march that took place on January 23 in Washington, DC and was attended by close to 40,000.
Partners for this event include the California-based Unity Project, Children’s Health Defense, Front-line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance FLCCC, Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, ICAN, World Council for Health, PERK, FreedomMed and Physicians for Informed Consent.
In recent months, Americans of all races and political persuasions, vaccinated and unvaccinated, have raised concerns over the discriminatory policies and mandates being implemented nationwide. From truckers to NBA basketball players, the public has made its collective voice clear and voiced their opposition to mandates.
Vaccine Safety, especially amongst children, has been a serious cause for concern for doctors worldwide and is another driving force behind the festival. In fact, the Global Covid Summit comprised of more than 17,000 physicians and medical scientists worldwide, signed a declaration
publicly declaring that healthy children should not
be vaccinated for Covid-19.
More Americans face growing censorship and risk losing their jobs and being de-platformed on social media for voicing their personal opinions that run counter to the ever-changing “Washington, DC narrative.” Many feel that the discrimination, from restaurants to hotels to local businesses, is un-American.
Objective: To End the Covid Mandates
- No to Vaccine Mandates
- No to Vaccine Passports
- No to Forcing Covid-19 Vaccination on Children
- No to Censorship
- Yes, to Informed Consent
- Yes, to Natural Immunity
- Yes, to doctors and patients making decisions without interference
Among the prestigious speakers will be Robert Malone, MD, an original co-creator of the MRNA vaccine, who has spoken out publicly about the dire effects of the vaccines and Aaron Kheriaty, MD, a professor at UCI School of Medicine and director of the Medical Ethics Program at UCI Health was fired for challenging the University of California – Irvine (UCI) vaccine mandate.
Other notable speakers include comedian Jimmy Dore, former 60 Minutes correspondent Lara Logan, and Los Angeles based Amy Bohn of PERK (Protection of Education Rights of Kids.
Musical acts include the hit band, Hi Rez (video
) and Grammy-nominated Joseph Arthur, who lost his band, manager, and booking agent within a two-month period due to his stance on the COVID-19 vaccine.
Kevin Jenkins – CEO of Urban Global Health Alliance
Dicky Barrett – former Announcer at Jimmy Kimmel Live;
fired for refusing to get vaccinated
Craig Pasta Jardula – co-host of “The Convo Couch”
Lara Logan – former “60 Minutes” correspondent
MAIN STAGE SPEAKERS:
– CEO of ICan (Informed Consent Action Network),
host of The HighWire Radio show
*Dr. Robert Malone
– one of the original creators of the MRNA vaccine
*Dr. Aaron Kheriaty
– fired for challenging mandates at the University of California –
*Dr. Bob Sears
– Renowned Californian Pediatrician
*Dr. Ryan Cole
– Pathologist & Co-founder of Global Covid Summit
*Tara Thornton / Denise Aguilar
– Founders of Freedom Angels
*Brian Brase & Mike Landis
– The People’s Convoy – Freedom Fighter Trucker
*Senator Brian Dahle
– California State Senator (R)
– CEO of PERK (Protection of Educational Rights)
*Dr. Shannon Kroner
– Executive Director Freedom of Religion – United Solutions
– journalist and Editor of the GrayZone.com
– Founder of Progressive Action & New York City’s
Transit & Labor leader.
* Marcus Thornton
– Feds for Medical Freedom
*Captain Sherry Walker & Danielle Runyan
– Airline Employees for Health
– Founder of Nurse Freedom Network
– Comedian Activist
*Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Paul Marik & Dr. Flavio Cadegiani
– Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance
*Dr. Richard Urso –
Co-founder of Global Covid Summit
*Stephanie Locricchio, Alix Meyer, Denise Young
– Children’s Health Defense
– Comedian Activist
*First Responders Team – John Knox & Josh Sattley (LA Fire Fighters for
Freedom), Johnathan Weise (LA Police Freedom Group),
Michael McMahon (RollCall4Freedom)
*Alix Meyer & Denise Young
– Children’s Defense Fund
*Lt Col. Theresa Long
*Dr. Paul Alexander –
Chief Scientific Officer, The Unity Project
– Host of the popular Kim Iversen Show
*Rabbi Michael Barclay
– Spiritual leader, Author
*Pastor Rob McCoy
– Godspeak Calvary Chapel – SoCal
– Filmmaker, “Pandemic” documentary
*Dr. Ben Tapper
– Chiropractor from Omaha, Nebraska
– Founder of “No College Mandates”
– Newsmax Reporter, Champion Boxer
*Dr. Christina Parks
– PHD in Cellular and Molecular Biology
– Author, International speaker, Minister of Islam
Hi Rez – Jimmy Levy – Joseph Arthur – Five Times August – Sonic Universe-
*Media Opportunities, Pre-Event & On-Site, upon request
Pre-Event and On Site Press:
Cell: 818.632.3296; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: 704-775-0487; TrevorFG@protonmail.com